|Title||Internship Digital and Content Writer - Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia|
|Date||20 Juni 2022 2022-06-20|
|Company||Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia|
|City||Denpasar | BA | ID|
|Tipe Kerja||Full Time|
Selamat Datang di Situs Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2022 dan Saat ini kami ingin memberitahukan Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia dengan posisi Internship Digital and Content Writer - Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia yang dibuka saat ini. Jika Loker di Jakarta ini sesuai dengan kualifikasi kamu silahkan langsung mengirimkan lamaran melalui situs loker terbaru kami.
Memang setiap pekerjaan tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar karena harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan yang harus kita penuhi sesuai dengan kriteria standar Perusahaan tersebut yang sedang mencari kandidat potensial untuk dapat bekerja. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja Internship Digital and Content Writer - Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia dibawah ini sesuai dengan Kualifikasi anda. Semoga Beruntung :D
Interns understand the work activities that have been carried out by MDPI and can put them into writing that is concise-creative-interesting, but proesprehensive information, and can invite readers to find out and get to know MDPI through content uploaded to various MDPI marketingmunication media platforms. Here are the details of the goal:
MDPI Foundation Background
The MDPI program is actively involved in sustainable Indonesian fisheries, particularly in tuna and its focus is concentrated on the Handline/Pole and Line) yellowfin/skip tuna fisheries. MDPI seeks to promote sustainable fisheries as well as the welfare and improvement ofmunities involved in small-scale fisheries in Indonesia. Strong collaboration between MDPI and various other institutions and organizations, including WWF Indonesia, TNC, WCS, USAID, the Indonesian government, international universities, and other fisheries stakeholders to work to improve fisheries improvement towards sustainable fisheries.
MDPI implements the Fisheries Improvement Program (FIP), in the artisanal fishing line/Pole and Line for yellowfin tuna and skipjack tuna fisheries. FIP will contribute to improving Indonesian fisheries management by applying the principles of sustainable fisheries, namely ensuring guaranteed fish stocks, minimal impact on ecosystems and effective management. For this reason, MDPI regulates data collection activities in 10 locations in Indonesia consisting of 6 provinces including NTB, NTT, South Sulawesi, North Sulawesi, North Maluku, and Maluku in collecting catch data scientifically in the form of operational data, catches, length of tuna. in whole or loin tuna, bycatch, use of bait and interactions with ETP (Endangered, Threatened & Protected species) animals.
MDPI also works to empower, encourage, and strengthen the capacity of fishingmunities to participate actively in fisheries management and advocate formunity welfare, which is the implementation of the Fishing Community Organization (FCO). Currently MDPI has supported more than 30 fishing groups and is expanding its reach inmunity organizing in each province.
The involvement of students and the results of internship activities at MDPI are expected to proe benefits for improving fisheries improvement programs carried out by MDPI and apprentices gain knowledge and experience to be developed and disseminated to other publics in order to instil a caring attitude towards fisheries sustainability. The selected interns will work and study under the Operations Department.
– Making writings from the results of MDPI activities
– Write content that attracts readers
– Producing the writing into interesting content for MDPI online media (Website and Social Media)
– Ensuring that the website, images, writings he makes for online media are aligned and related to the writings that are written
– Contribute to non-profit organizations in the field of small-scale fisheries
– Gain organizational experience and understand working processes within the organization
MDPI proes Internship certificates and proes substitute cost formunication and transportation Rp. 700.000 per month.
Duties and Responsibilities of Interns:
– Content strategy across channels (Newsletter, Instagram, Facebook, website, twitter, etc.)
– Brainstorm copyeas with the Communications team
– Create interesting content in Indonesian and English
– Proficient in using editing media such as Canva, Adobe and others.
– Correct and edit your own content or other people’s content when necessary
– Monitoring campaign effectiveness
– Cooperating with Product Marketers
– Journalism student in final year of study, or equivalent. New graduates in Journalism are wee.
– Willing to do internship for a minimum of 3 months, with a maximum of 12 months
– Loves to write content creation and do research
– Creative and pay attention to details
– Having goodmunication skills
– Have good organizational and time management skills
– Ability to write and speak in English
– Have graphic design skills (preferred)
– Have a personal channel for writing, e.g., blog, social media
This position is open to Indonesian nationality. Applicants should send a CV and cover letter by 07th July 2022. Please note, this position is based in Bali and does not include reallocation benefits.
MDPI ismitted to implementing anti-discrimination from elements of SARA (Ethnicity, Religion, Race and Intergroup), supporting gender equality, anti-human trafficking and rejecting all forms of drug use and trafficking.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, VolunteerContract length: 6 monthsPart-time hours: 30 per week
COVID-19 conerations:MDPIplies with local and national government regulations in implementing and conduct health protocols due to COVID-19 responds.
Application Deadline: 07/07/2022
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimum kualifikasi yang telah dijelaskan dari info pekerjaan Internship Digital and Content Writer - Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia di kantor Denpasar diatas dengan demikian jobseeker yang merasa belum memenuhi persyaratan meliputi pendidikan, umur, dll dan memang merasa berminat dengan lowongan kerja terbaru Internship Digital and Content Writer - Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia, pada bulan Jun 2022 diatas, hendaknya secepatnya untuk melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV atau daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip dan pelengkap lainnya seperti yang telah dijelaskan diatas, guna mendaftar dan mengikuti seleksi masuk penerimaan pegawai baru diperusahaan yang dimaksud, dikirim melalui link Halaman Selanjutnya di bawah ini.